mctclover

Nadia Lee
Progress: 10 %
The Submission
Amy Waldman
Roadside Crosses: A Kathryn Dance Novel (Kathryn Dance Novels)
Jeffery Deaver
I am Jewish: Personal Reflections Inspired by the Last Words of Daniel Pearl
Judea Pearl, Ruth Pearl
The Time Traveler's Wife
Audrey Niffenegger
Breaking Point - Pamela Clare Oh how I love Pamela Clare's heroes. And, this one had a wonderful heroine as well. Natalie did what she had to, but never ventured into TSTL. She always asked for help when necessary, but used her wits as well. Smart and sexy. With a lot of heartache in her background.

Zach... mmm. He was smart, confident, and I loved how he had to earn the respect of Julian, Gabe, and Marc. And how it took a long time, but he did it, even though he pulled some dumbass moves. He was smart and resourceful. Of course, a former SEAL, why wouldn't he be?

I dislike it when heroes pull the "I'm not good enough for you" line. But here, Zach had some serious guilt playing on him, and I understood it. I still wanted to smack him upside the head, but I understood it.

I also really enjoyed seeing the camaraderie between the precious I-Team heroes. And how protective they were of Natalie.

All in all, another suspenseful winner from Clare, complete with a *gasp* moment that, while it doesn't rival the one in Naked EAdge, still made me sit on the edge of my seat.